Working capital is one of the most difficult financial concepts for the small business owner to understand. In fact, the term means different things to different people. By definition, working capital is the amount by which current assets exceed current liabilities.
Most business owners need short-term working capital at some point in their operations. Retailers must find working capital to fund seasonal inventory buildup. Other businesses may require working capital to fuel a marketing program, or meet payroll deadlines. Some businesses like having a certain amount of cash on hand for emergency situations. A small business can never have enough working capital. Cash is king these days so why not apply now?
ICA Working Capital Program
- NO pledge of personal assets
- MOST business industries
- NO UCC filings
- ONE page application
- Minimum FICO 550
- Close in 2 – 3 days
- Renewable loan options available
Why Would A Small Business Need Working Capital?
- Limousine company looking for additional capital for advertising
- Window contractor is starting a new job and needs funds for materials
- Trucking company needs to fund payroll
- Veterinarian wants to purchase a new kennel
- Day Care facility is looking to expand
- Hotel franchise needs to install new air conditioning system
- Boat repair shop is in need of additional inventory
- Elevator maintenance company is expanding and needs to hire additional employees
Working Capital Loan Terms
- Loan Amount: $5,000 – $500,000
- Term Length: 4 – 24 months
- Time in Business: 6 months minimum
- Credit Score: 550
- Collateral: UNSECURED
- Whether you have good credit, bad credit, tax liens, or have been rejected by banks, ICA is here to help you get the working capital your business needs. Contact us today, and see what a working capital loan from us can do for your business.