9 Reasons Why Unsecured Lines Of Credit Could Be Your Best Friend Or Only Salvation When Selling Your Listing
- You are selling a business that does not cash-flow so an SBA loan is just out of the question
- Purchase price of the business is too low and no lender wants to do the deal
- Can’t get your stubborn seller to carry a note even though that would seal the deal
- Business wants to expand but can’t get financing through traditional means
- Buyer does not want to pledge any of their assets to purchase the business
- Your client could get these cash-flow loans using their credit card sales or bank account but can’t or won’t pay the loan shark fees that go along with it
- You need a transaction to close within 2 weeks – 30 days
- We usually go after Lines of Credit with a 0% interest rate for 6-24 months…which really helps cash-flow issues
- How about the Best Reason…I will pay you 1/3 of all fees that are collected for just a referral…You give me a name and number and I will do all the rest. I then send you a check after it closes usually within 30 days…What could be better than that!
Here are Four deals we closed within the last two months:
- Restaurant in Chicago suburb wants second location but first location does not cash-flow well enough yet for traditional loan: We were able to get them 51K @ 0% interest for 12-24 months.
- Food Truck Operator in Pennsylvania wants to purchase Ice Cream Parlor which is not sufficiently cash-flowing: We were able to get him and his wife 150K @ 0% interest for 12-24 months.
- Partner buy-in for a medical facility in Nebraska (can’t do SBA loan because ownership is staying as partner): We were able to get them 142K @ 0% interest for 12 -24 months.
- Fast food Restaurant purchase in Tennessee was not cash-flowing sufficiently: We were able to get buyer 32K to complete transaction @ 0% interest for 12-24 months.